As part of Operation: Cura Personalis, we invite you to join us at:
A Rich LifeTM Financial Wellness Workshop
Join us online:
Thursday, Apr. 8
12:00 p.m. EDT
This 75-minute workshop offers powerful tools and proven frameworks to help attendees increase clarity and confidence with their financial decision making.
- Actionable strategies to reduce money anxieties and replace them with feelings of empowerment and confidence
- Each person will have steps to stop unconscious spending and start building mindful money habits
- Attendees will discover realistic ways to monitor spending and stay on track to achieve their goals
- Participants can learn the “The Retirement Equation” and ways to influence its variables based on their personal goals
- At the end of this session, attendees will be clearer about their own values and process to set financial goals across various life stages
Sheila Walsh (MBA'08)
Sheila Walsh is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Her work combines art and science, research and real-world experience. It’s this unique combination bringing together disciplines ranging from behavioral economics to mindfulness that fuels Sheila’s passion to help others make healthy financial decisions aligned to both their goals and their values. Sheila has spent the last fourteen years in the investment management industry working closely with financial advisors and investors on another emotional topic: money. Before opening her own financial wellness practice, she worked with prominent firms such as American Funds/Capital Group and Fidelity Investments leading awardwinning insights programs helping millions of investors across the United States understand how life events and behavioral tendencies can impact their personal financial journey.
Operation: Cura Personalis encourages the Georgetown McDonough community to make more meaningful connections by focusing on Georgetown’s core value of cura personalis, with events and workshops that focus on mental health and well-being. More information and upcoming events can be found here.